anyone else having this problem...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, the crt is analog..the lcd is digital. at least, i have the DVI connector attached to it. so, i assume it is digital. although, that would make sense as to why it iisnt working. i have no idea how to change it./

Try unplugging the monitors power. Then shutting the computer down and hooking everything back up. I am out of solutions too. :(

cmon dude that was like the first (OK maybe second) thing i did. i appreciate your effort tho.
im thinking...my new card doesnt "support" my monitor. and im about to kick it thru the fakin window.

I didn't think the card needed to support it..... how the h... should I know though? :D

What if you set the crt up as the normal monitor then try and run dual monitors using the benQ as the secondary.. After that try reconfiguring it as primary?

benQ is not detected at all.
im at an impasse. ive never before had this problem. my monitor has always worked fine, and now it is not even recognized in the control panel > system.
i have a sinking feeling this is something really simple/dumb. but i cant figure it out....grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom