Computer Addictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how may people are hooked on horrible addictions like heroin, I would have to say that being addicted to upgrading computers is pretty healthy. Ur wallet will just complain a little.

lol XD I was never up there with the great games when I was younger. i was too poor to build pc's. Sucked at the time but super nintendo - nintendo 64 did the trick. then an old p2 that could run diablo great and diablo 2 on low settings for yeeaars.

I'm glad I started a bit late. Now that I have a decent paying job (sorta) I can put money into this. It just takes a ton of time to save ; ; Unlike when I was younger I have a ton of bills now XD

Cars are great but its nothing but an expense, and i'm only in it to go to work and back lol.

new (noob) consumers look at what parts that r avaliable now on tight budget, smart consumers (like some gamers n computer geeks/nerds) look what is available now n ahead of them n invest in reliable parts to determine the price vs. performance ratio to satisfy needs n tastes. The parts that can last over a good lifespan do not need an upgrade unless it is necessary to increase n flow the tastes or needs n performance to better prepare for the future ahead of us.

I am not so much into games anymore either. More just talking about them.... and messing with the computer. :( which makes me feel bad because I have a huge stack of titles waiting to be played. Now I am considering the unthinkable (laptop) instead of upgrading this computer. That or drop both ideas and buy myself a wheeling truck.

Lol, i still spend more on beer...like $100-150 each weekend. Computers take a back seat to going out. Still, considering i bought a graphics card a month ago and im already thinking of upgrading...maybe i do have a problem.

in the last year Ive spent.. ... 25 dollars on computer/gaming stuff.. I think.

In the same year Ive spent 950 on my current vehicle and 350 on an older one I had, not to mention gas and maintenance....

and then I've also spent about 300 in the last few months on my G/f

I'd say I don't have an upgrading addiction....

and none of those car upgrades were for looks or sound systems- but throwing rods and older parts wearing out. so no funs for me... at all... and no computer to have fun on now... and g/f having problems.. holy crap I need duct tape for my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom