What do you guys think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so change the e6750 to a q6600 and change the cooling to a tuniq tower, change ram to crucial ballistix, and im going to stick with XP intill all the bugs on vista get sorted out. Any thing else that should be changed?

u shouldn't buy XP... if u get XP download it.. and use your current key..

Ok so change the e6750 to a q6600 and change the cooling to a tuniq tower, change ram to crucial ballistix, and im going to stick with XP intill all the bugs on vista get sorted out. Any thing else that should be changed?

get the p35-ds3l if you dont need raid and a lot of sata connectors.

Im not sure about your psu though...im not saying its bad, its just that idk anything about it.

I do know that the corsair 520w hx will be great though.

and if your looking for a sound card, i can give you mine for $20shipped.
Its a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4...comes with a remote.

u shouldn't buy XP... if u get XP download it.. and use your current key..

Well I have an HP and XP was preinstalled so can't do that and I don't know about the p35-ds3l not that I have anything againsit the board, but it dosent seem for me that it's good for future hardrives and I will be looking to do a raid 0. As for overclocking most likly I won't do it since someone told me a proverb on it I can't remeber the whole story but it comes out that the mobo will not last long. Plus I'm a first time builder so I have no clue how to do overclocking aswell as raid 0 but will research on how to do it. I just know basic stuff. I might have to downgrade some of the parts since I'm only 14 and it's going to be tough getting all the money for it. Oh I just found out I miss spelled floppy lol :p

Well I have an HP and XP was preinstalled so can't do that and I don't know about the p35-ds3l not that I have anything againsit the board, but it dosent seem for me it's good for more hd's and I will be looking to do a raid 0. As for overclocking most likly I won't do it since someone told me a proverb on it I can't remeber the whole story but it comes out that the mobo will not last long. Plus I'm a first time builder so I have no clue how to do overclocking aswell as raid 0 but will research on how to do it. I just know basic stuff. I might have to downgrade some of the parts since I'm only 14 and it's going to be tough getting all the money for it.

if ur not sure if u want RAID yet.. u can always get the p35-ds3l, then get a RAID Adaptor later on.. if u think u may want it..

if ur not sure if u want RAID yet.. u can always get the p35-ds3l, then get a RAID Adaptor later on.. if u think u may want it..

then get the DS3R...it's not much more, is essentially a better board, and does support RAID. The DS3P is a good board but the extra PCI-E slot which is gimped at x4 anyway just isn't worth the extra cash.

ok so its either the ds34 or ds3l. I might get that sound card krazyq and I should get the coasir 520w HX psu? will it handle the quad core and the 8800gt?

The 8800GT uses less watts than the other 8 series cards, a Corsair 550VX will handle that system just fine.

yes... a 520hx has enough amperage... the 550vx also has enough to keep ur system going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom