Cool looking Keyboard i stumbled accross on NCIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

In Runtime
Check this baby out, has a unique gamer pad i am kinda interested in testing out

NCIX.com - Buy Ideazon Merc Stealth Illuminated Gaming Keyboard W/ Dedicated Gaming Terrain 2PT USB Hub Sound & Mic - KW1NAE1-X1XP201 In Canada..

Its a little pricey though:

Also, i found these two G7 Logitec cordless mice on NCIX.

NCIX.com - Buy Logitech G7 Laser 2.4GHZ Cordless Mouse USB 2000 DPI Black W/ LI-ION Battery - 931375-0403SL In Canada.
NCIX.com - Buy Logitech G7 Laser 2.4GHZ Cordless Mouse USB 2000 DPI Black Green W/ LI-ION Battery - 931617-0132 In Canada.

Anyone see a diff? the second, green/black mouse bundled with a Q6600 processor (which i am getting) reduces the price of the processor by 40$

HA!!! the Merc Illuminated just came out a month ago, but I've had the regular Z-Board for a long time now, over a year. makes a heckova difference in my gaming! can't wait for my merc illuminated to come in, I've never even LOOKED at another board since owning the Z lol

HA!!! the Merc Illuminated just came out a month ago, but I've had the regular Z-Board for a long time now, over a year. makes a heckova difference in my gaming! can't wait for my merc illuminated to come in, I've never even LOOKED at another board since owning the Z lol

Yeah i just ordered it, this is the perfect set up for me as i cant use the WASD keys for gaming, only the arrows. cant wait to put this computer together !

oh sick. i was in the market for a new keyboard since im gonna sell the whole setup im using now to my sis haha. I think i'll grab this one. I dont like the look of the g15 much. the saitek is nice, usin it right now, but it could have more options -.-

i'm suprised it took so long to make that kind of gamer keyboard. Personally i would rather have it on the right side of my keyboard so its closer to the number pad so i can program some exta misc buttons but thats just personal preference. i cant wait to test this baby out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom