What do you guys think

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :)

but u know what we recommend nowadays.. we keep recommending the same things..

true...
honestly, ive been at school from 9 30-1...work 1-7...im so F*****G exhausted and want to go home. I can barely keep my eyes open here...ive been on this forum since i started work and theres nothing else i can do....

Hmm. The 64-bit OS's aren't really the best choice. They seem to have a lot of driver issues. I'd go with Vista over-top of that... But it's up to you. See what other people have to say.

This was true but isn't anymore. The companies are stepping up driver support. But Vista is another issue.

ya it kinda sorta gets addicting... and takes away ur social life a bit..

lol...very true...
whenever my gf comes and watches me on tf..she looks at the amount of posts i have and says,"WOW, you have no life"....
but come to think of it, its not that much compared to a lot of you guys.

ahem...getting back on topic.

Xp was a big problem too when it first got released...and its good right now. Same thing with vista, sure it has problems and bugs...but they will get solved.

And the reason ill be suggesting vista to gamers especially...cos you have to keep grasping to new technology, so start now before it gets harder.

lol...very true...
whenever my gf comes and watches me on tech forums..she looks at the amount of posts i have and says,"WOW, you have no life"....
but come to think of it, its not that much compared to a lot of you guys.

ahem...getting back on topic.

Xp was a big problem too when it first got released...and its good right now. Same thing with vista, sure it has problems and bugs...but they will get solved.

And the reason ill be suggesting vista to gamers especially...cos you have to keep grasping to new technology, so start now before it gets harder.

I don't know whats up with Vista-complainers... i tried Basic out on this system.. and it seemed to run like XP.. except a bit slower.. but not exactly noticeable.. so is it the Aero Glass causing "da lag"

well if you wanna use vista, you better have 1gb or more ram.
I did notice a slow down with the aero stuff...
forsomereason i still love xp...but i have to get use to vista, so im gonna goto it soon.

But...if dx10 could work on xp...id be sticking with xp for a long time.

Honestly i would keep Vista on my system... but i don't have a Vista Basic Key :(

frankly... I'd just get Vista Basic.. and get that Aero Theme via WindowsBlinds :)

get a q6600 GO instead of a e6750, plus get a tuniq tower or a thermalright ultra 120 with a good fan. you should get the oc to bout 3.6ghz. plus get gskill hz's or crucial ballistix's. then u wont need to upgrade for a while except ur vga.

Ok so change the e6750 to a q6600 and change the cooling to a tuniq tower, change ram to crucial ballistix, and im going to stick with XP intill all the bugs on vista get sorted out. Any thing else that should be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom