There's More NVIDIA G92 coming late 2007 (8800GTS 128SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD/Microsoft Power Together Tour 2007

they also had a giveaway at the end which included:
xbox 360,cpus,asus mobos, other brand mobos, office and windows products(ultimate/business)...etc etc.

I posted a thread about this, but no one really responded to that thread, which kinda suprised me really.

But have your heard of SPIDER though?

I do not know what to do.

If I buy the 8800GT will I be bale to get 128 or 124 (not sure which it is) via flashing or a driver update?

What is this new ATI card suppose to be?

I thought the 8800GT supported DX10.1?

128 = No... they are etched out via laser.
The 8800GT is only DX10

AMD/Microsoft Power Together Tour 2007

they also had a giveaway at the end which included:
xbox 360,cpus,asus mobos, other brand mobos, office and windows products(ultimate/business)...etc etc.

I posted a thread about this, but no one really responded to that thread, which kinda suprised me really.

But have your heard of SPIDER though?
I'd have to make a trip to the US if I wanted to attend one.

Yes, I have heard of SPIDER.

Have you seen DAAMIT?

true, it wont be worth it for you, bbut for the u.s members, they should go.
its long and boring at times, but some parts are interesting....the giveaway was the best.
my gf won win vist ult and i got an ogio laptop bag with wireless mouse and keyboard.

can anyone come or do u have to be a business person? i registered but i don't wanan go if i get rejected for not being a system builder or anything...

I assume anyone can go, because krazyq isn't a business person.

or am i....???
jk, im not, i just said that im a system builder...which doesnt really matter
When you go in, they give you your ticket and tag...no questions asked, its open for everyone. The event is more focused on business that sell pcs rather than us system builders.
But to me it was worth it, it is very long and boring at times though...so get enough sleep.

wow now there gonna have the problem of the 1gb model crushing the gts and ultra at a lower price, why oh why didnt they just release a new line, unless there revamping the 8 series and the 1terrabite cards they where mentioning would be g92 ultra's?

128 = No... they are etched out via laser.
The 8800GT is only DX10

etched in laser?

I thought it does 10.1? someone said that is does (umm vernong said it does)

I read an article saying the new aTI GPU wont be as good as the 8800GT.

Any speculation>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom