There's More NVIDIA G92 coming late 2007 (8800GTS 128SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 w00t!!! too bad it sucked :S

I never got the chance to fully play it through, but the graphics did impress me, as did the replay mode.

I forgot a few things though...

DDR3, AM2+, PCI-E 2.0, Quake wars, gears of war...

PRETTY MUCH THE BEST QUARTER IN GAMING HISTORY.... :)

as Benny said.. this is the world of technology... right when u buy.. something way better comes out.. and u become very unhappy.. but live with it!!

I do not know what to do.

If I buy the 8800GT will I be bale to get 128 or 124 (not sure which it is) via flashing or a driver update?

What is this new ATI card suppose to be?

I thought the 8800GT supported DX10.1?

I do not know what to do.

If I buy the 8800GT will I be bale to get 128 or 124 (not sure which it is) via flashing or a driver update?

What is this new ATI card suppose to be?

I thought the 8800GT supported DX10.1?

I would be happy with any of the high end series. Doesn't matter if the refresh has more SPs. As long as I'm playing the game smoothly, I'm good.

The new ATI cards are the RV670s (HD 3850 and HD 3870). Both will use the 55nm process.

All new graphic cards from this point on, should support DX10.1, along with the additional support for PCIe 2.0

Have you looked at what AMD are bringing to the market?

I was at the AMD/Microsoft Power Together tour, and when amd talked about what theyre trying to do, i was impressed.
They mentioned something called SPIDER, which was integrating cpu,gpu,and chipset....something like that.

And apok, this was an event i would want you to be at since you have more knowledge than me, and also that your an amd fan.

I asked the amd guy that how will they compete with the new 45nm cpus coming out in early jan, and he started bashing on intel.

I was at the AMD/Microsoft Power Together tour, and when amd talked about what theyre trying to do, i was impressed.
They mentioned something called SPIDER, which was integrating cpu,gpu,and chipset....something like that.

And apok, this was an event i would want you to be at since you have more knowledge than me, and also that your an amd fan.

I asked the amd guy that how will they compete with the new 45nm cpus coming out in early jan, and he started bashing on intel.
where was this event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom