There's More NVIDIA G92 coming late 2007 (8800GTS 128SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new GTS are still g80, with an increase in shaders(96 to 112)....the G92 with 128SP aren't due out till maybe a few more weeks

this is really good news. i got my gtx ages ago so if the gts 1gb is beats the ultra by at least 10fps im gettin it and selling my gtx.

Have they released an actual launch date for this card? Has anyone, maybe on a different forum, estimated or heard a rumor of the price on this thing?

In any case I think we can all agree that Intel and Nvid are Kicking the jumpers out of AMD and Ati- they need to get on the ball fast if they don't want to be 2 steps behind= still= with there new releases scheduled for november and december

Hahaha... three words.

THIS IS TECHNOLOGY!

This always happens. If you just bought a GTX then you are not much of a future planner because we have known this card, the GTs, AND the 3800 (DX10.1 !!!!) were just around the corner. I'm freakin PSYCHED for this new GTS. I will probably wait until march though for my $1500 tax return though :p

In any case I think we can all agree that Intel and Nvid are Kicking the jumpers out of AMD and Ati- they need to get on the ball fast if they don't want to be 2 steps behind= still= with there new releases scheduled for november and december

umm... ATI is going to be the first to launch DX10.1, SM4.1, 55nm core and four-way gpus. They look rather on the ball to me!

New ATI HD 3800 To Support DX 10.1 | Tom's Hardware

DX10.1 won't be in any real effect for a LONG time. it will be another 1-2 years before we see any real DX10.1 applications that fully utilize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom