What the crap western digital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
Ok so I have two HDDs that need to be RMAed.
I try out the Advanced RMA, which says they'll send me a replacement at no cost as long as I send in my faulty ones before 30 days..

ok so I just checked my checking account, and it states that 300.00 $ USD has been taken out.

Um. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm -279.99 atm, should I opt out? They said they wouldn't charge me....

help... thanks.

Theyll refund you as soon as they recieve your old ones.

Apparently its a new method of doing things...

Abit tried to do it when I rma'd a mobo but instead I just had them bring it to a lan party that was happened a week later.

Been there, unless they told him they would charge him first, i can't see how they shouldn't be legally held responsible for any overdraft fees.

If they explained it and andrewsvalesen just didn't get it, then its his own **** fault...

You actually buy the drive from them. They ship you a new drive and they pay you back when they get your dead drive.

Didn't you read?

You actually buy the drive from them. They ship you a new drive and they pay you back when they get your dead drive.

Didn't you read?

I read that I wouldn't be charged if I had returned the faulty drive within the given time.
I'm getting my check in the mail tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to beat hte overdraft fees.

Thats still a lame way to do it. They should just hold the part untill they recieve it. Would be slower though I suppose. Shoulda made sure you had enough just in case of somethign like this. My bank is merciless with overdraft fees ; ;

Its an 'Authorization' which freezes the money but does not deduct it from your account. Once they receive the drive they will release it.

Ok so I have two HDDs that need to be RMAed.
I try out the Advanced RMA, which says they'll send me a replacement at no cost as long as I send in my faulty ones before 30 days..

ok so I just checked my checking account, and it states that 300.00 $ USD has been taken out.

Um. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm -279.99 atm, should I opt out? They said they wouldn't charge me....

help... thanks.

Owned!!
no im just kidding, Go to your bank and see where the transaction went to , and see if it was from the retail store or someone hacking into your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom