Buying a new gaming Pc, limit 2700 canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.. but some aren't into that..

oh another thing to do if u don't wanna build is.. go to NCIX.com, choose a bunch of parts, and theres an assembly and test thing for $35... so use that..

h good point vern, I forgot all about that XD Not something i ever really think of doin I guess XD That's a good option. You still have your choice of parts that way as well.

ya... i recommend it to my friends who live to far away from me to build it from them..

wow....we gotta stop recommending cyberpower if thats the case

true dat.. u can also do that for NCIXUS.com so both Canada and US do that.. as for the other countries... idk..

i found this out because my parents are gonna buy my new system.. instead of letting me build.. oh well.. so i looked online for a way to configure the parts i sorely need, and stil have it prebuilt... my favorite part is that theres no RMA'ing because they test it themselves.. and u dont' have to buy all the parts from them.. so if you find a good deal on some stuff, go buy that and put it in here... cuz they have some test parts..

Dave, i love you. I've been looking everywhere for the KKN3 modle of the cool master and never thought to look at canadian sites:S you so just made my day

Question about that build/test feature from NCIX. If you bought your parts from another site, or even across the border, how could you get the parts to them to test it?

Dave, i love you. I've been looking everywhere for the KKN3 modle of the cool master and never thought to look at canadian sites:S you so just made my day

Question about that build/test feature from NCIX. If you bought your parts from another site, or even across the border, how could you get the parts to them to test it?

no.. u misunderstood.. they test the parts that they have assembled for you.. and if u have some core stuff missing, they have substitute parts to throw in there to make sure its in working order...

yup. So if you order everything but the GPU from them and want them to test it. They'll take a similar GPU and throw it in.. do the testing.. take it out, and ship your order. ^^

ya.. but they won't take similar stuff.. they'll jsut put in something thats compatible.. then pull it out.. and send it to u..

oh my bad XD I figured they'd at least use something with the same kind of drivers and whatnot. Guess that doesn't really matter all that much anyhow.

ya.. but some aren't into that..

oh another thing to do if u don't wanna build is.. go to NCIX.com, choose a bunch of parts, and theres an assembly and test thing for $35... so use that..

I'll second....or third that...whatever we're at now. NCIX, in my experience, has awesome customer care, I've dealt with them a few times and always got a prompt, polite and satisfactory resolution.

DON'T DO MDG! You think Dell is bad....yikes.

If you're on the west coast there are NCIX stores out there. If you're in the GTA then there are a couple of other places that will match prices and build for free, just walk in with your component list, and price match list. Tigerdirect.ca which has a number of stores throughout the country doesn't traditionally price match but if you're buying an entire system off them and having them assemble it they will haggle with you and in the end usually price match if it's not a ridiculous sale somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom