liquid cooling? safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEATH-INCARNATE

In Runtime
hey iv neva tried liquid cooling, n iv been looking into it because im thinking of making my next cpu cooling system a liquid one. but how safe is it? liquid cooling sounds dodgy, i mean if a pipe ruptures and then da coolant spills on my board ext then my board goes up like da 4th july(yea i know im exaggerating with da 4th july thing). any info would n all info would be greatly appericaited. thx

lol chill ste. all i said was "if u come from south africa then u and i can talk bout my english again" p.s im not flaming :)

Liquid cooling is safe, if you do it properly and spend a good amount of money on one. There are brands to look for. I always hear of DangerDen and Swiftech when watercooling is the subject. And please ignore Thermaltake watercooling products, as they're notorious for leaking and low quality.

Since this is your first time, I suggest you do tons of research on the dos and don'ts. Petra's Tech shop is a good place to look at when looking for kits, as I hear they have great quality for the money. Also have a talk with aspire.comptech or Apokalipse, who are both knowledgeable in that area.

Most people would think so, because air cooling is less of a hassle. But for those willing to do the effort in watercooling, the reward is pretty good. Cools and looks better than air cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom