Phenom Pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, K8 is already not THAT far behind C2D unless it's overclocked, and K10 has many improvements over K8, and if priced well it should be able to gain back some market share, hopefully enough to keep them from filing bankrupcy.

Aye, I wouldn't want them to file for bankrupcy either >< If Intel has noone to compete with they'll slack off and not have any price wars XD

i heard demo uses only 1 core od sumthin which would have bad frames but i dunno as of yet. seems like a lil b******* to me but thats wat i said bout 8800gt

For some people the demo was only running one core. Seemed odd. Others say it was running all the cores though.

I'd like to know what the developers are runnign for a system XD I want that.

meh Iam agreeing here- there holding out so Intel can't keep the crown from them, and the "AMD has faith in there Phenom" they better.. cuz if it flops Iam almost positive we can say "goodbye" to AMD = unless they cut prices to under HALF of intels or something to keep competition.

Also agree that AMD will probably be a few bucks cheaper then Intels quad core just for competition- think how long AMD has waited for a good review again since Intel started beating it down- the last thing they need is a "is a great processor, but.. way too pricey" review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom