8800GT review from Toms Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ran it 1440x900 on my 2900pro and fx62 and it was running pretty nicely on ultra settings under xp (with the changing of system files of course). no complaints here.. that was w/ 2xAA as well.. had an occassional hick up.. but that was okay... couldnt tell you the fps.. but if its anything like the mp demo... should be about 40 fps average

if those benchies are true man that card is a steal. i just find it hard to believe those, if sumone gets one here then we no fo sure.

wow 10/10...

and really the fps were explained there low but lag free, and cpu usage on crysis isnt as much as you'd believe, reading several reviews they said something like 32 fps was "unbelievably smooth" for the first mission (they didnt go farther sadly to test farther)

Pwndizzled
You have to realize they are benching against current 640mbs. the new ones are supposed to have more shaders in which bringing the 8800GT back down to the bottom of the todem pole "supposedly".
Thats becasue Oblivion was horribly coded just like Test Drive Unlimited. I play it quite easily.

I don't know Oblivion about being "horribly coded" maybe you were referring to Neverwinter Nights 2?? Now thats a game horribly coded and still is Neverwinter Nights 2 Hardware Performance Guide - Features at GameSpot.

haha man sometimes I wonder when if ever Apokalypse will read and respond to this thread

::Gabb gets banned from the forums::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom