LOTS OF 8800GT on newegg now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep an eye on fry's. Apparently the only reason the deal got pulled is because of the giant amount of orders. But i would expect it to go back up for 229 once they get another shipment on the 3rd.

Keep an eye on fry's. Apparently the only reason the deal got pulled is because of the giant amount of orders. But i would expect it to go back up for 229 once they get another shipment on the 3rd.

On the 3rd? **** lol I wanted it by this weekend :(:(:(:(:(

Ima cry now lol

I'm sorry .. but people whining about price, come on! They are already cheaper than speculated. We're talking about a NEWLY released card that can nearly compete with the Ultra, for a little more than half the price. I'm excited that it wasn't 350 or even 300 for a base model!

I'm sorry .. but people whining about price, come on! They are already cheaper than speculated. We're talking about a NEWLY released card that can nearly compete with the Ultra, for a little more than half the price. I'm excited that it wasn't 350 or even 300 for a base model!

Im talking with someone from ncxious about the price change with my screenshot might be able to get it for 249.99

oh gotcha, maybe I'm just tired haha. my bad. lol 249 is 1/3 what i paid for my ultra ; ; kinda depressing lol

They wont change it lol, so I emailed Frys about when they are getting their new shipments in but otherwise I might just order that XFX for 289.99.

Also why hasnt clubit.com sold any 8800GT's? they have been sold out since day one I dont think any of them sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom