LOTS OF 8800GT on newegg now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ati has been impressing me... but every time they do.. nvidia outdoes em 1.. lol makes me wanna give up on em... their 1950pro was amazing.. the 1900xt and 1950xtx.. loved all 3 of those... and this 2900pro... all amazing cards.. but everytime ibuy one of em.. nvidia does something that has to make me not number 1 again.... 7950gt's.. 7950gx2's... then when i bought my 1950xtx the 8800's came out!! jeeze! and now that i've bought the pro.. the 8800gt has come out... -_-

perhaps i should do the same... i was thinking of waiting for rv670 (why rv?? v is value!!??) but hrmm... i don't think i'll do that.. lol

XD i like xfx myself. Their customer service was a big help when I was askin questions about the ultra and warrenties and all that stuff. I dont know how good their support for problems and troubleshooting is, and hopefully i'll never have to find out. I love the warrenty work tho.

And I like the name more >.> XFX just soudns cooler than evga. hahaha

and xfx... in my opinion has a cool mascot.. i love that awesome animal thing.. hahaha.. and double life time warranty... and when i sent an email to them for customer service.. igot an email back within 30-40 minutes.. great service if you ask me

He means everyone is sold out. Luckily i got in for 2 evga's for 229 before fry's figured out that they couldnt handle the rush :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom