On the Horizen for Graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poemaster

In Runtime
What is next and when? Now that the 8800GT's are around (and evidently absolutly pwning) When will Nvidia be releasing a Next-Gen card? what will it be like? also does ATI have anything to compete with coming anytime soon?

from what i have heard there is a new 8800 gts on the way, not sure when but it should pawn this new gt and the gtx

as for ATI not heard of anything yet

from what i have heard there is a new 8800 gts on the way, not sure when but it should pawn this new gt and the gtx

as for ATI not heard of anything yet

lol what?

Fudzilla - Radeon HD 3000 series pixelized

Still don't have much hope for the 3850 though, mainly because I'm annoyed by the name and according to the specs, it's a 2900XT performance-wise that consumes less energy, is single-slot and runs a lot cooler, maybe if they put it under a super-budget price, like $150, then it'd be a crossfirer's wet dream

as for the 3870, well, it might see some performance gains, but I doubt it, it's just clocked higher on core and memory, and there's only a diffrence of 20 in the model numbers (ugh, I'm hating their model numbers...) plus, the 256-bit memory interface is a huge letdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom