Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dunno what it is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything that M$ has ever made. From Web Expressions to Web Blend to Visual Studio to Visual Basic. Everything with serials.

Do you reckon silverlight will e on it soon? how often do they had stuff to there list?

Silverlight

Silverlight is free to download and use. They add stuff as they release it. Like Server 2008 I have the RC0 when they released it. The stuff gets updated as they finish it.

Yeah, you said you have MVP. I have no idea how you got that though, which is what I was asking :)

I was nominated and selected for the MVP by people who actually check these forums and see if people are worthy of it. Someone found me vua this forum and another one where i have almost 6,000 posts. They offered it to me and i gladly accepted it. I am under NDA for some things like Vista SP1 and XP SP3 but i can share things that are public knowledge.

But when you can get Betas as well. I got the Visual Basic 2008 Beta already. Web Expressions and Web Blend.
It's cool that you can get all of that stuff, but anyone can get the Visual Basic 2008 Beta. I am currently using VC++ 2008 and VC# 2008 and I don't have any MSDN access at all.

Yes but i can get all software. From the M$ server for free. Yeah you can get them when the apps go public bu ti have had them on my MSDN for at least 2 weeks before they went public. I have Vista SP1 on there already and that is a closed Beta. Alogn with XP SP3. So while you arguement does hold some merit. It doesnt mean it is all inclusive. I have Betas that are not available to the public and that you have to be invited to already available to me. Things that are on Connect and you have to sign up for.

So while you all argue over if it is good or not i will continue to use it and think its great. While you wait for things to go public i will already have them and use them for weeks or months at a time before you get them. So yeah you can gloat. But i will haev already tested these things and reported all sorts of bugs even before you know ti is available. :p

Sweet deal Makaveli. I'm a little jealous! I definately don't post anywhere near that much on forums (or have the knowledge...), so I think I'm ok with my limited MSDN haha.

So yeah you can gloat. But i will haev already tested these things and reported all sorts of bugs even before you know ti is available. :p

Well, I'm definitely not gloating. I was just talking about that one example. I wish I could have what you have, but I can't for two reasons. 1. I can't afford it. 2. I wasn't invited to full access.

So all I can do is be jealous while you gloat. How much does that cost, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom