*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

that score seems good... very nice... do an Artifact scan ;)

Okay I upped vCore, vNB and vSB. At 3.2GHz CPU, 620 GPU and 1460MEM i got 18,899 in 3DM03. That sounds healthier dosent it.

I got 3DM06 score of 5661. Shouldnt it be a few hundered higher? GPU: 620MHz MEM: 1480MHz.

Nice improvement!

So what was the initial problem?

For '06, I wouldn't have expect a few hundred higher, as we had similar specs, overclocked similarly. Those X1950Pros don't overclock so well. I could only touch my core. If you can overclock the CPU a little more...

Nice improvement!

So what was the initial problem?

For '06, I wouldn't have expect a few hundred higher, as we had similar specs, overclocked similarly. Those X1950Pros don't overclock so well. I could only touch my core. If you can overclock the CPU a little more...

The problem was that the overclock was unstable. Dropped 20MHz on the FSB and BANG massive improvment.

About the 1950PROs: mine has got HIS factory overclock to 620/1480.

The problem was that the overclock was unstable. Dropped 20MHz on the FSB and BANG massive improvment.

About the 1950PROs: mine has got HIS factory overclock to 620/1480.

I was only able to clock the core to 640. Mem would not budge, even if the core was stock. And then a few weeks later it was defective, so maybe that had an affect on it. I got a new RMA, but I'm selling it.

I was only able to clock the core to 640. Mem would not budge, even if the core was stock. And then a few weeks later it was defective, so maybe that had an affect on it. I got a new RMA, but I'm selling it.

Found a buyer yet?

Back
Top Bottom