Anyone found an eVGA 8800GT SSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I think if the American sites are being slow to produce SSC models for sale. My poor ickle UK sites are gonna give up the ghost :rolleyes: darn Americans and their cheaper, more attainable computer components!!! ;)

psh .. imo, who cares about any upgraded version. many stock ones can be pushed to SC level, so why pay a huge premium for a few extra mhz which will hardly increase performance by maybe a few FPS?

but good luck looking .. by the time you find one, the first batch will prolly be sold out, so you might want to just buy any evga 8800GT:)

I can wait, I'm not buying till December 24th anyway (got love the timing of payday :p) I think I'll pay through the nose for next day delivery and enjoy my Xmas like no other :D

But does anyone have an answer to the overclocking SLI cards? Just incase ya know :p I'm trying to save on every part of my PC I reasonably can seeing as I just hit 1300 in my "cart of goodies"

psh .. imo, who cares about any upgraded version. many stock ones can be pushed to SC level, so why pay a huge premium for a few extra mhz which will hardly increase performance by maybe a few FPS?

but good luck looking .. by the time you find one, the first batch will prolly be sold out, so you might want to just buy any evga 8800GT:)

A huge premium?? Do you live in a cardboard box? Well sell your cardboard box and get the SSC.

first off .. as stated, its not available anywhere. second, i dont see why you would pay a premium for a few more insignificant mhz in which could OC a non SSC for, since these chips all have a max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom