3DMark06 rating, CPU too low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow nice score... because i've only seen people with 8800ultra's go up that high... (or SLi'ed 8800gts') (for 15k...)

Thanks. It wouldn't have been attainable, but I pushed my GTX to the brink. If I overclock it even by literally one more MHz for the Core or Memory, 3DMark06 will crash because (I assume) the card runs too hot, or it's not stable. Once I install a few more fans in this case, and properly cool my processor, I think I'll be able to push them both a little bit more.

so... I got a stress test and ran it for S&G's.... and, I'm not so sure I understand what it's doing, and why it's doing it?

i envy your mouse lol
it felt sooooo good at best buy

If you're talking about mine, the MX-Revolution, then I know exactly what you mean! I first saw it in best buy too, and I was like wow! I have to buy that! It's great: wireless, perfectly ergonomic, and the scroll wheel is great bcuz if you start to scroll really fast, it automatically switches to a super-fast scroll mode. I can scroll through a hundred pages in like 2 seconds. Cost around 80 bucks tho when I bought it from newegg.

Oh and by the way, to all the people out there who think that wireless mice have slower response times than wired mice, you're wrong. This mouse has actually improved my performance in FPS's :)

can u post a pic? the point of stress testing is to keep it on based on your daily usage... so if you use your computer non-stop.. keep it on for a whole day... and if it gets an error... then you either reduce your overclock or increase your CPU Voltage...

and what's the voltage level you NEVER wanna "hit" or pass up? never go past, what exactly?

my I took my FSB up 10 nothces, I'm not sure how you gauge the current speed of the cpu... I know in computer it says Quad blahblah 2.4ghz, 1.80ghz...

so what I've done is actually drop it done some? or does that just give the wrong reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom