question again...rebuilding a comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...i'm not geting a power suplie with my case, thats optional. will the power supply i am getting fit tho? i looked at the case and the supplie and it said it should fit.
Also, i still dont' knwo what kind of prosesor to get!!! >.<!!!!

my plans are to use all of that to make a new comp but use my old hard drive and when that gets full (prolly by collage i'll get another and run two on my comp) as of the comp i am currently on, i may buy a cheap hard drive and give it to charity or just put it in the basement for my sis and friends.

All PSU's will fit as long as it's an ATX.

Well, keep this build right here that you've posted.

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TFORCE 550 Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor - Retail

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory - Retail

Newegg.com - FSP Group (Fortron Source) AX400-PN, RoHS, 12cm FAN, version 2.2, 2 SATA, 20+ 4 pin, PCI Express, 400W Power Supply - Retail

Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N615-TX GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

This build of your's is great.

haha its great cuz i didnt' come up with it, the b1g guy did. he helped a TON. but that prosessor is no longer on the site, is there another one i could get that would work with all those components and run just fine, maybe be overclockable later on?

oh sorry, i must of not copied the entire link last time i tried to view it. its comin up now. thanks for the help!

one last question, will that power supply have JUSt enuf for what i have listed or will i have extra cables for lights and other things? i know i need at least 3 extra for a disk burning drive, a fan, and some other thing i can't quite remember at the moment.

awsome thanks. anything else you would sugest to keep it cool or will that all work with maybe a 50$ prosessor cooler and one extra fan in the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom