ATI Radeon 9600XT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, thats what microsoft is afraid of . . .

theyre saying theyre building xbox 2, but theyre not gonna call it that, cause people may think its inferior to playstaition 3

CPU

o.k...r u sure I would need the 400watt power supply? I thought the 9600XT is power efficient...? Oh, and what about my CPU (Athlon 2100 1733mHz) and RAM (512MB PC2700)...will it run real good with this CPU and RAM?

well, if you have 300 watts . . .

all i say is, the more the better!

get 550w from fortron or antec (if you have the dinero)

lol . . .

in spanish, it means money

haha, im from southern california ( lot of spanish spoken here )

and especially since i started learning spanish in 8th grade, i sometimes slip into my regular english conversation

hahah

yeah

it means "money"

lol, i'm taking german. i figure, if mexican(no offense) are going to like in america they better learn english, same for me if i go to mexico. i hate it when they have stuff at mc donalds in spanish, i'm like "mexicans! learn to speak the language of what country you are in", unless you are a tourist then there're exceptions. oh yeah, by the way i'm from california to so, yeah. lol

well, sometimes i take the MTA home from school, and on the newer buses, they'll have spanish on top of english for the instructions, like :

jale el cordon para parar

pull the cord to stop

I don't know even one word in Spanish :( ...I live in Ontario, Canada...so I speak some English...(I've been living in Canada for a little more than 2 years now...). But, I do know Russian and Hebrew as well...by the way...back to our main topic...do you guys have any other suggestions as to what to upgrade for the Video Card except the PSU? (I don't have lots of money to spend on that though...). Thanks.;)

nope, just make sure that your motherboard can handle it

also, do you live near the places in canada that speak french?

yeah,i'm almost possitive that every thing will work with it, yeah shouldn't you know french? but i must say...Russian is much better to learn then french, they always back out of deals with the u.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom