trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I called a number my girlfriend said was hers and she picked up the first time and my phone dropped the call. Anyway When I got a hold of somebody a second time it was a different person talking smart to me and then they hung up so I couldn't talk smart to them. I tried calling back 5 times yesterday but nobody picked up.

Anyway that is not why I created this forum. I want to know if I can get into trouble if I do the following:

Call that number and that chick picks up again talking smart: I then talk smart back and say you have 2 options:

option 1: you put my girlfriend on the phone or option 2: I trace your phone and find out where you live, your first and last name, and a lot more info about you.

If I have to I will do option 2 but I was wondering if I could get into any trouble? If I do option 2 I will call that person back and if its the one talking smart I will tell her, her first name and start saying stuff until she believes me if she didn't before. Anyway when she believes me I will tell her when you believe me and put my girlfriend on the phone I will never look at this info again.

stalker_fan_art_089.jpg

Image a bit large isn't it? Seriously, don't bother, if she is that easily ****ed/upset then give up on her, shes probably an emo *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom