WEll (8800GT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
Does anyone form the East Coast see the 8800GT on newegg or anything? or will newegg wait untill like Hawaii is at 12AM?

Does anyone form the East Coast see the 8800GT on newegg or anything? or will newegg wait untill like Hawaii is at 12AM?

I don't know, but quite frankly, its irritating. I got up as 12AM to see if it was to be released as soon as the first place in the states changed to the 29th, then at 3AM to see if they were waiting until it was the 29th in California, and then I checked again when I got up at 6:30AM, but no luck.

Soo .. all I heard before today, was that companies were dying to release this, in fact a few, had practically leaked them (look at early reviews, ZZF having them online before today). So .. where are they? With my luck, they'll be released while I have classes.

I've been looking on and off all day...

amazon.com has a pre-order form for the 512, but haven't found the 256 or the 1024 that I heard about, so I'm doubtful that those are even real cards... so if anybody has ANY other info on this, we're waiting...

i'll keep looking and keep you posted on what I find...

Well, there we are:

Overclockers.co.uk - 8800GT

It's a pre-order, nut gosh look it the prices. At times like this I HATE living in UK. Buying a PC here is a pure rip-off - the case prices are 2x higher, all the other ones are 1,5 higher.

The EVGA 512MB version stands at J176.24 ($362.74)
BFG 512MB - J182 ($375.10)
OcUK (their own brand) 256MB - J146.86 ($302.68)

The wait for the card is over, now the wait for the "rush price" drop have started :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom