8800GTS 320MB... Should I replace it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats strange, I run Oblivion on Max, on 1280x1024 with a 320mb, I get no lag at all. Plus the fact that your spec in your sig is far better than mine. :freak:

Hrmm.. has always slightly worried me, I always assumed that the reason was that Oblivion is a beast. Apparently not. Do you use 8xAA & bloom?

Any ideas where the bottleneck might be? Any way of monitoring useage of various resources such as CPU, RAM, GPU, HD during play?

im hoping EVGA uses all of their 96SP 8800GTS so once mine kicks the bucket, im gonna RMA and get a 112SP 65nm one...*crosses fingers*

but they probably won't give me a superclocked one since my receipt shows a regular 8800GTS...

Save your $320.00 and get something you will enjoy. Like a longboard. Best purchase I have ever made in my life. I barely use my computer now hehe :D

I just go outside and go longboarding. Purchased the Never Summer Swift three days ago and Im about to purchase a new board. Loaded Dervish :D

Check this out...

YouTube - Whirling Dervish

But ye hehe. :D

Little trouble with the longboard idea, pinoy... I live in South Dakota =P.

xD

What's the revised GTS going to be like? Is it just going to be a "newer" version of the 640MB? Any word on a release date for it by chance?

And I can play Oblivion at 1280x1024 with my 320mb with no lag at all either =\. And that was before I OC'd, too.

When you say 'no lag', what do you mean. If you go to a very slow area (say, the farm and grassy hills just north east of Anvil), all settings maxxed, what kind of framerate do you get?

I haven't played it for a while...but I'll check tonight when I get home from work.

I don't get any lag or slowness with multiple enemies on screen either tho (like one time I ****ed a whole village off just for fun and they were all either shooting arrows at me, running after me/swinging swords, or casting spells). Didn't have any slowness that I could notice anyway.

Ya its hard to surf on snow...oh wait
It is when its flat xD. Fun when you're getting dragged by a 4wheeler tho lol.

All of the snow we got already melted off :( Need more snow, i wanna get up to the mountains, but im not making the trip up for 1 lift and 1 run.

I hate snow, ever since I've had to shovel it xD. And we've had..I think 3 blizzards within the last 3 years >.<... Hate it when I have to shovel the snow out from around my car in order to get out for school/work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom