The question thats been asked a million time before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
both ^^ thinkin about throwing them in raid. I also HATE using discs.. for anything. its way too inconvenient lol. I've heard those drives are fast too. And am a solid believer in seagate. Their HD's have never let me down.
I download Tons of stuff.. as far as apps and movies etc.. My ISP hates me lol. Not getting so much right now cause this 250gig HD im running on isnt doing well with vista and 1gb ddr pc3200 ram lol. But I can go through this hd in a monthish. maybe less if its aroudn the time when new stuff is coming out. Really sucks when you fill it, then have to spend an entire day burning everythign off to make room, possibly formatting. Discs get scratched and lost easily.
I have a large expanse of anime episodes, music and games and such. moreso when the newer games hit the shelves. i've got a mile long list lol.
I swear the longer I hang around here the more addicted I'm becoming to everything :S haha

for sure go raid if you spent that much....wow thats a lot of $$
i am also....a seagate fan....maybe cuz they pay for my insurance LOL

yeah it is a lot of money. it's really killing me lol. im tryin to look into this online survey for cash thing but so far it doesn't look like its workin out XD I made 8 bucks but out of their supposed 4800 offers ive only seen 5 or 6. Maybe its cause im canadian. meh.

on the plus side when its done ill feel like a kid at christmas.. hopefully before christmas.. lol

I miss school.. and I dont. XD racked up a ton of bills but had a blast. I wasn't one for schoolwork either ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom