monitor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
ok, I'm not so much of a graphics newb, but in ther realm of monitors, I am somewhat clueless. I know to look for resolutions, refresh rate, stuff like that. keep in mind, I am getting the EVGA 8800 Ultra and doing animation/gaming. what monitor (preferably 19-21") is best for me? I'm looking at this Samsung 226BW 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor - 2ms, 700:1(DC 3000:1) Contrast Ratio, WSXGA+ 1680 x 1050, Gloss Black, DVI at TigerDirect.com monitor, and just want to make sure it's good for what I'm doing and to make sure that the resolution is within the frame refresh rate with my Ultra. I don't want to make my fps slower by any means lol.

*this thread inspired by another recent thread... just didn't want to intrude and post a q in their thread :cool: *

yeah the samsung 22" 226bw black should rock. one of the best rated. and if your running an ultra there shouldnt be much problem at 24" 1920x res. at least there better not be cause i dont feel like blowin another 700$ lol

and even if you did get a monitor that would 'slow down' your fps.. you can always ru nthe game at a lower resolution, lol. ^_^

i have the samsung 226bw, BEST MONITOR EVER. trust me. buy it. im tempted to buy another one just to show my support for it.

Does the samsung 226bw have one of those glossy finishes on it? I havent seen one in person, but i have always liked the look of those shiny glossy screens! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom