8800GTS 320MB... Should I replace it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its 320, extra which is what he payed, plus 40 dollars more, so itl cost him 360$ to upgrade, i say wait for the 8800gt's tp be standard and them discontinue your card then make a complaint about the dent in your pcb, and get a new 8800gts when there released.

no its 320, extra which is what he payed, plus 40 dollars more, so itl cost him 360$ to upgrade, i say wait for the 8800gt's tp be standard and them discontinue your card then make a complaint about the dent in your pcb, and get a new 8800gts when there released.

oh i c... i thought he was using a step up program...

I'd say the same, but Oblivion is still jerky at max settings. I might consider stepping up....

Thats strange, I run Oblivion on Max, on 1280x1024 with a 320mb, I get no lag at all. Plus the fact that your spec in your sig is far better than mine. :freak:

What's the revised GTS going to be like? Is it just going to be a "newer" version of the 640MB? Any word on a release date for it by chance?

And I can play Oblivion at 1280x1024 with my 320mb with no lag at all either =\. And that was before I OC'd, too.

What's the revised GTS going to be like? Is it just going to be a "newer" version of the 640MB? Any word on a release date for it by chance?

And I can play Oblivion at 1280x1024 with my 320mb with no lag at all either =\. And that was before I OC'd, too.

its going to have the same GPU as the GT. so it will run cooler and use less power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom