How to run 3G memory on 4 slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I had XP pro 64 and my AMD x2 setup I ran 2gb, 3gb, and 4gb ....Couldn't tell the difference between 3-4gb but 2-3gb definitely made a difference.

Now with Vista 64 bit there's a very significant difference between 2 and 4gb
4gb + 64 bit ftmfw

Yea, i can deff see more of a difference in Vista cause its BS in the background. But i see a great deal of difference in XP as well. I had to take out a gig for my server onec and i almost cried.

2 vs 3 gb makes a difference for sure.
if you're into those kinds of differences. its not like some sort of massive boost in performance, but you can do things with 3gb that you cant do as well with 2.

2 vs 3 gb makes a difference for sure.
if you're into those kinds of differences. its not like some sort of massive boost in performance, but you can do things with 3gb that you cant do as well with 2.

like wat?
all i do on my pc is, game, watch movies, listen to music, burn movies, music.

I like doing all of these at the same time...

it should help with that.
but why do it all at once lol?
really the only reason i got my 3rd gb is that i was tired of seeing those empty slots there looking all lonely and stuff. lol.

it should help with that.
but why do it all at once lol?
really the only reason i got my 3rd gb is that i was tired of seeing those empty slots there looking all lonely and stuff. lol.

hah...then im guessing you have your mobo filled with sound cards, etc etc.

WEll at the moment im debated whether to format and goto vista...its really tempting.(Crysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom