question again...rebuilding a comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z e i g

In Runtime
i posted a question a looong time ago on what i shoudl get to my comp to play halo and other games, B1soming (his name was b1 then somthing after it) posted a reply with everything i needed for around $300, any chance you can help me again? my mom does x-mas shoping waaay ahead so i need them again!!! plz help!

u mean b1gapl?

you need the whole system? or do u have some parts already that you can reuse?

$300 might be a bit difficult.. but i'll see what i can do..

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TFORCE 550 Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 550 MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
This is the motherboard, where everything is connected to.

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor - Retail
This is the processor. The brain of the computer.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory - Retail
This is the memory. This is where data is stored, so the processor, doesn't have to travel all the way to the hard drive to get all the info.

Newegg.com - FSP Group (Fortron Source) AX400-PN, RoHS, 12cm FAN, version 2.2, 2 SATA, 20+ 4 pin, PCI Express, 400W Power Supply - Retail
This is the power supply, which supplies the power to your computer.

Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N615-TX GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
This is the graphic card. It is needed for gaming.

well now that i finally have those parts found i wana know wht kinda cooling system i should get for my processor i was thinking of getting Kingwin Gladiator Liquid CPU Cooler - Silver

anyone know if its anygood? after buying expensive (well not cheap to me atleast) parts i'd liek them to survive for a while. i want a good cooling system buut not sure wht to get, water systems cost tooo much and i've been thinging of just completely submerging it in coolant liquids for super comps, well the parts that need to be at least
such as in this--http://www.overclockers.com/tips1098/

The RAM isn't the memory where the data is store. RAM stands for Random Access Memory, it has nothing to do with storing data of any sort. Now the HDD, is what stores your data along with your Operating System. As for a CPU cooler, if you're new to water-cooling, I would suggest you not go with water-cooling until you've learn more about it. For now, you can get an aftermarket cooler for your CPU.

Everything looks fine with your AMD build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom