Shared Memory/new vid card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thanks alot for all the feedback hardly ever get responses like this! im basicly looking to run team fortress 2 so any card that would be good for that, that doesn't destroy my system would be nice. again thanks alot for the help!

wow thanks alot for all the feedback hardly ever get responses like this! im basicly looking to run team fortress 2 so any card that would be good for that, that doesn't destroy my system would be nice. again thanks alot for the help!

Well all you need is something that can use direct X9.0 so cheap cards will work fine. I like either of these depending on your favored price. The difference in model doesn't sound like a lot but the 7600GT is much better than the 7300GT.

Geforce 7300GT 256mb $55 - $20 mail in rebate.
Newegg.com - CHAINTECH VGA256C-SE73GT GeForce 7300GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

Geforce 7600GT 256mb $90 - $15 mail in rebate.
Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N615-TX GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail

Also the Geforce 7600GT one is apparently high quality since it has really good reviews (75% of 650 people gave it a 5, 15% gave it a 4) and won a customer choice award.

Meanwhile the 7300GT one is only $35 after the rebate!

Regardless they can both run Team Fortress 2.

Who cares how old they are? He only wants to run TF2. If he wants to spend $125 then yeah I have better ones I would recommend but I don't think it needed in this case.

Maybe he has that kind of money to spend but I don't know a lot of people who want to spend $100+ on a graphics card. With the exception of anyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom