Somthing with this screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
For some weird reason my screen keeps tweeking out. It will get huge then normal when loading games and on boot up and there will be small static marks on it from time to time.

And also it cant change the size or something because when i run my games, the game screen ends up getting blown up in size so it stretches past my screen size and i can get it back to normal.

I restarted it 4 times but this problem still persist. I checked the wires and they are in good.
Anyone have an idea how to fix this? should I just replace it or? im open for suggestions.

Sounds like the auto focus for the monitor quit on you there. Despite what screen resolution is set for a game or the desktop depending on monitor itself the auto focus for lcds anyways. Even with the large screen models a lower resolution still shouldn't see anything go off screen despite a minimum of 1280x1024 or higher. Sounds like the monitor is need of repair or replacement.

Any monitor will have a certain life expectancy. While lcds see the average of 30,000 to 50,000hrs. of life over the 10,000 typical with crts you still rack up time when constantly online or gaming.

Evetually everything wears out. It would likely cost you almost as much to see that one repaired if possible to the cost of buying a new one. Just do some smart price shopping to save some cash when going for a new one you will be satisfied with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom