~~~~8800GT vs 8800GTS 640mb 3dmark06 Scores~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-and a guy holding the card in front of him means sh*t all Mguire.. lol.. wow
Actualy yea it does, it means they really have it and wont make these so called "fudged" reviews :rolleys: Be real here. A world reknownd website wont post them (overclock3d.net) in their news if they where fake dude.

Actualy not really, you need to stop being so paranoid. They will fake things before an actual hard figure release. They already released that and are about to release the actual card. Since ive seen the real figures on Foxconns website, we know they are real.

Think what you want man. I am sure the card will be good but I can't see it performing as well as some of these reviews are showing. If I get mine and I am wrong than I will eat my words after printing this screen shot off. But until then it just isn't realistic that the $230 8800GT is outperforming every card until it gets to the slower GTXs or the Ultra.

it just isn't realistic that the $230 8800GT is outperforming every card until it gets to the slower GTXs or the Ultra.

Why not?

Reasons it performs so well:
-MUCH higher clocks
-16 more stream processors

Reasons they can price it competitively:
-DDR3 prices are getting much cheaper
-65nm process saves them a lot of money in manufacturing
-They know that creating the ultimate bang/buck card will sell to a very wide market

Because I said so... lol
I am not posting in this thread again until I get the 8800GT and do some benchmarks. Bahhh Humbug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom