Rate the Wire Management Above You!

okay... I'll try flipping that...

thanks... the wire came stock w/ the raptor X hdd from WD.

meanwhile the graphics card is on it's way... it's the 8800 gts 320mb gddr3... was gonna get the 8800gt but i'm too damned impatient (and probably pretty stupid, but oh well what's done is done, right?)... and I mean at least it's better than the 8500 gt 512ddr2 I was gonna get... so that makes me somewhat satisfied with it...

okay... I'll try flipping that...

thanks... the wire came stock w/ the raptor X hdd from WD.

meanwhile the graphics card is on it's way... it's the 8800 gts 320mb gddr3... was gonna get the 8800gt but i'm too damned impatient (and probably pretty stupid, but oh well what's done is done, right?)... and I mean at least it's better than the 8500 gt 512ddr2 I was gonna get... so that makes me somewhat satisfied with it...

dude, i wud wait if i were you...seriously
there are a lot of rumors about the 8800gt, and if its true, you would be stu*** not to wait when its only a few days away.,

rate mine for me... and possibly advice on what to do to improve it... note the missing graphics card as well... it's coming soon...

100_0694.jpg

what case is this? The Antec 900? I love how the HDD bays r facing away or towards u, this was a brilliant idea instead of the HDD facing away or towards the graphics card.

i am planning on getting this one, i want a full tower, no mid-towers:

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE 3D AURORA GZ-FSCA1-ATB Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Hey Wildside,

Any reason why you want the first gen aurora over the new one?

I have a first gen and im going to be selling it to upgrade.

the case is actually a thermaltake augila... but I've decided to swap it out for the cm stacker t01 in my sig (more room for case mods, more holes for fans, more 5.25" bay slots)...

that's the reason I'm swapping it for the cm stacker... not too thrilled about the cover over the front of the case... and pls the stacker has more 5.25 bays to play around with...

Back
Top Bottom