dual moniter question

Status
Not open for further replies.
see you got all kinds of over my head with that one... I seriously only satrted building a month ago tops, and this is my first... already swapped the vga like four times, and the case is changing out for the cm stacker--thanks to cunjo's soul savage I am now hooked on the physical appearance of that case only I'm going w/ a blue color scheme and green UV reactive cables sleeving--but all those game titles wouldn't tell me anything if I had a manual for all of them sitting in front of me...

needless to say, me=uber_nEwb...

Using two monitors is pretty cool. I hooked up an old 15" CRT as a second (you use what you have). I use it for minor things, like uTorrent and TeamSpeak. Once I get a 19" LCD, I'll use it as a true display.

Very possible. I play BF2, so I don't have a need to browse while playing, but I like being able to see who is on TeamSpeak and who is talking. I know most of my clan members voices, but not all... it helps to know who is asking for help and who is giving me a heads up.

Since I am using a CRT, I don't have room for it on my desk. I have a couple of mini-tower PCs stacked up beside it, and have the monitor perched on top of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom