What is the difference between these 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suggest you get either the card made by ATI or nVidia . . .

at least if something goes wrong, you know its ATI or nVidia, not another manufacturer

yea but, a manufacturers warrenty is just as good as one from nVidia or ATI. I have an MSI FX5900 and has stupidly fast RAM and the most copper I have ever seen on a video card for its cooling. This allows me to get up to 495/990 speeds without breaking a sweat. I doubt the reference coolers would let you do that.

you can only get pure ATI cards, but not pure NVIDIA as NVIDIA only makes chipsets, they do not make cards.

c_ro11, what is your CPU and MOBO temp with and without OC if you don't mind me asking? I am running a 3.0E and my CPU is around 53C, which is starting to worry me. Did you use the stockfan for CPU? Thanks

I'm actually using an Arkua Heat Pipe with is a normal heatsink and fan, but with a radior type of pipe going threw the heat sink. OC'd at 3.36GHz my computer idles at about 49C and my mobo's temp is quit low (25C I beleive). And when I really stress it, it goes to about 55C and 27C. I used to own an OC'd AMD 3000+, so anything lower then 60C looks good to me! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom