help steve thread ( plenty of questions )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so. But that would depend on what kind of monitor he's playing on. If he can wait a couple, he can get the 8800GT, which seems to be a winner.

I guess so. But that would depend on what kind of monitor he's playing on. If he can wait a couple, he can get the 8800GT, which seems to be a winner.

ahh sorry i didn't put down what i am linking to

its going to be linking to a 26" samsung HDTV which can produce pictures in 1080i but better in 720p

thanks for the build suggestions the gigabit mobo seems to do what i want

what would be the best gpu for this build seen i got this nice HDTV

It's not so much the matter of size of the monitor, but more importantly, the native resolution it supports. Do you happen to know the model number as well?

It's not so much the matter of size of the monitor, but more importantly, the native resolution it supports. Do you happen to know the model number as well?

the model number is LE26R7BD A [R] thats what is says on the back and the instruction book says LE26R7BD

the model number is LE26R7BD A [R] thats what is says on the back and the instruction book says LE26R7BD

I couldn't find much information on that model. Not even on Samsung's website. Does the instruction booklet, happen to mention it's native resolution?

Thank you Chris, for finding the monitor info. It's probably only available in the UK, that's why I couldn't find more info on it.

I looked up it's specs, and it says it has 1,049,088 pixels. Which means, it has a resolution of 1366 x 768 (equals 1,049,088 pixels).

So no, he would not need the 640mb version of the 8800GTS. The 320mb version would kill games in that resolution. Or the 2900Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom