*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

You might have forgotten to set it to load overclocking settings on bootup (theres certainly a box that you need to tick if you are using rivatuner)

you sure were, and when i exited msn and ran it again thinking it would improve my score it dropped more than 1k so im gonna rum msn and 3dmark simultaneiosly and see if it has an effect :D

Well my rams at 920 with 4-4-5-15. My overclock is 2 hours Orthos blend stable. Do you have any idea what could be causing it? Also, my 3DM03 score of 9190 seems low as well.

Do you have any idea what could be causing it?

Do you have the latest drivers installed? While running the test, do you notice any artifacts? Is your GFX overclocked?

Also, my 3DM03 score of 9190 seems low as well.

very...

Since I had a similar system to your's, mine got a 17k on '03, with the e6400 @ 2.9GHz. The X1950Pro was overclocked slightly, just on the core.

My overclock is 2 hours Orthos blend stable.
I wouldn't say 2 hours is perfectly stable. See what happens after 8 hours, if it can.

I'm kinda suspecting that your overclock isn't totally stable. Causing the low scores.

Do you have the latest drivers installed? While running the test, do you notice any artifacts? Is your GFX overclocked?

Yes, 7.1.0 fresh off ATi. No artifacts. GFX is HIS factory OC.

I'm kinda suspecting that your overclock isn't totally stable. Causing the low scores.

Okay. i will try to run it at 400FSB and if that dosent work I will restore BIOS to default. If still slow, i will do spyware/virus scans.

Okay I upped vCore, vNB and vSB. At 3.2GHz CPU, 620 GPU and 1460MEM i got 18,899 in 3DM03. That sounds healthier dosent it.

I got 3DM06 score of 5661. Shouldnt it be a few hundered higher? GPU: 620MHz MEM: 1480MHz.

Back
Top Bottom