AMD Sheds Additional Phenom Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love top end performance too. Im just waiting for the 9800 before moving onto a new GPU and im still raping DX9 games one by one. I dont lag anything. I run everything 1440x900 8xS AA and 16xAF. (I have a 19" WS :( )

ya my 2900 and fx62 are doing nice.. but i'm tossing them out shortly for a q6600/qx6700 and a gtx.. or something of that sort.. lol

after i sort out some financial do's and dont's first

Eh, i can understand the quad core (to an extent) but why a GTX? Are you using a PRO? OCed (XT or PRO alike) should be able to match speeds with a GTX. Idk, seems a waste of money to me mate. I MIGHT get an 8800GT to tide me over cause lord knows when the big Green will release their 9800GTX. I want to skip DDR2 and AM2 really bad but it looks like ill be stuck with DDR and 939 (God bless 939 ahaha) until 09 if i do skip.

ya i am on a flash pro.. actually i flashed back to pro recently... and i've got more than 1 reason to selling it off.. that being the financial do thing... so.. when i get my money back i just decided to buy a gtx since the pro's are no longer for sale

Ohhh i gotcha. Yea, makin 15/hr and i still cant really afford a new machine or id prolly have a an X2 6400+ And 3gig DDR2 Corsair Dominator with SLI Ultras hahaha. Totaly WAY overkill but meh. I have a car i need to pay for :( And gas is REALLY high in Houston Texas now!

here's me last year at MPH06....mmm supercharged K20a Exige.....
Wrong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom