New GFX Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A minimum 350W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 20A)"

quote from newegg, for my 7900GS..

I have a 375 W power supply, but I can't find my amperage on my 12v rails! and when I opened up and looked at the PSU, It didn't say anything about that..

Any way I can find this online?

what games are you planning on playing with that 7900gs?
and whats your budget.
I had the Bfg 7900gs oc edition, and i couldnt really max out every game.

So mention what games you currently play, and what games do you wanna play?

well, i'm playing wow, cs 1.6, source, battlefield 2, and that's about it..

b1gapl told me that i could easily max out at all those games, and even if I can't, medium to semi-high settings are nice.

ya you can max it out easily... but didn't you say you wanted DX10... or am i confusing people?

ya you can max it out easily... but didn't you say you wanted DX10... or am i confusing people?

hah...that happens to me sometimes...when you help more than one person at a time.

But yeah, counter strike should be able to max out, but im not to sure about battlefield, maybe close to high settings.

But if your looking for DX10, 7900gs is not what you should get.

hah...that happens to me sometimes...when you help more than one person at a time.

But yeah, counter strike should be able to max out, but im not to sure about battlefield, maybe close to high settings.

But if your looking for DX10, 7900gs is not what you should get.

are you talking about Battlefield 2? my system can run all settings at high @1024x768 with 2xantialisaing with 60-65FPS

Nah, never said i wanted DX10 =)

I just want DX9, I don't have vista anyway ( think DX10 is vista... ?) so...

But, good to know that it will work in my PC.

I saw that it reqs. at least a 350W power supply, and I have 375, will this be a problem?

And BTW, I'm not gonna use max resolution, just prob. 1280 x 1024, or 1024 x 768...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom