resolution issues with my current setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

alquix

Beta member
hey guys, I am having some res issues with my current setup (as you can tell by the title) I am using a Geforce 7300LE gfx card which hits a DVI-HDMI converter to go into the HDMI port of my Toshiba 32HLC56 32" LCD. The resolution that the TV is supposed to support is 1366x768, but the computer sees it as roughly 1176x664 (I had to manually configure it through Nvidia's software)
Applications run great, but games with fixed resolution settings always span off the screen or are crunched into my monitor, I can never get my full screen effect. Will upgrading to an HDMI compatible GFX card to get rid of the DVI converter fix this? or will it have the same problem? any suggestions on cards or software that would be able to handle my situation?

Have you checked to see what resolutions your 7300 supports? Sometimes odd natives like that just don't show up on older cards like that.

the 7300le is a really low/crappy card lol if u play game ull want to get a new card neway. but yeah just check to see wat res. ur card supports then if it doesnt support that res. upgrade.

ya 7300le isn't HDCP Complaint guys...

but it should support that resolution.. heck even my video card supports up to 2560x1600.... so his should too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom