Vista Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert-12-21

Solid State Member
Alright, I have Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit, and Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I do not have Windows Vista 64-bit installed right now, but what I am looking into doing is to install Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit on one hard drive, and Windows Vista 32 bit on the other hard drive, I would like to dual boot between those two operating system. I have no clue where to start, if anyone would be able to lend me a hand. Please add me @

MSN: dex_dollar19@hotmail.com
AIM: socomrobert1221
Xfire: robert01221

Just put your first hard drive in, install 32bit vista on it. Then remove it. Put in the other and install 64 bit vista on it. Then stick both hard drives in and I think it will ask you which hard drive to boot from at each start-up.. :)

Just put your first hard drive in, install 32bit vista on it. Then remove it. Put in the other and install 64 bit vista on it. Then stick both hard drives in and I think it will ask you which hard drive to boot from at each start-up.. :)

You think?

LEave both hard drives in. Just insert the Vista 64 DVD and use the Customize Install option. It will ask you where to isntall. From there choose your 2nd hard drive. Go thru the setup.

After it installs your boot loader will give you the option of Windows Vista or the same thing. Boot into 1 of them. Make sure you know which choice it is. Use EasyBCD to change the name of the boot options so you know which version of Vista you are booting into. Name one Ultimate and one Home Premium. (Duh) that way when you want to choose which one to boot to you dont have to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom