The reason i am getting an 8800GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea apok has like 2 tb storage as well
dangit i want real benches, i'm ordering first week november and have a $300 vid card budget

no its not. But i got them for free. Are you kidding me? If I had the money to spend on 3 raptors then i would not have bought them, i would have a GTX instead. My father just got a new server at his work and he replaced his old raptors and gave me these. They are great.

Have your dad order a 8800gtx and then charge it to his company account. :D He could say it was for the servers.

I wish. i have asked numerous times for this, when i was in desperate need of hardware. Unfortunately he says its against company policy. He can only give away old parts that they are not using. O well, hopefully they will be upgrading their old dual socket xeon to quad opterons and i will get the dual xeons. Folding FTW!

wow.. ok good choice on teh PSU then :)

and since when did Asus make sound cards? besides onboard ones..

Sorry if these have been posted.
Source

PERY.jpg

Quake+4.jpg

scct.jpg

fear.jpg

like i said. cant go by just one benchmark

edit* also incase you all were wondering the new G92 GPU is going in the GTS also, and they are upping the stream processors in those. So really the GT will just be a step below the 640MB GTS. I wouldn't expect anywhere near GTX speeds from the GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom