Best Case Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think water cooling is dependent upon the water cooling products moreso than the case. In addition, I believe the CM Cosmos is a complete overkill case and not worth the money. Isn't it like $300-400 while I'm sure the V2000 is in the $200 range and more plausible.

Anyone know where i can buy apokalipse's case in black just like his... I know it has some mods but i am referring to just the case...

Which would be the better pick?

TJ 09
Lian li v2000
Apokalispes case

I know cases are all about taste but i wanna hear your input.
Lian Li (PC-A70-B, PC-A70B) Black Aluminum Full Tower Computer PC Case

Lian Li (PC-A70-B, PC-A70B) Black Aluminum Full Tower Computer PC Case

SilverPCs – Lian Li Computer Cases, Custom Cases, Memory, Power Supplies, Hard Drives, Computer Parts, & more...

Oh, my bad. I could have sworn in some review I read it was priced nearly double that. Even so my aforementioned point still stands, the case shouldn't have too much bearing on how well the water cooling performs. It's all about the products you use and how efficient the connections are to the components. All cases deal with dissipating heat by air flow, it's just air cooled cases need it to be more specific or better due to it's reliability. Your components will stay very cool regardless of the internal case's ambient temperatures.

thermaltake mozart... HUGENESS

fav case.... don't remember which lian li... but its got the hdd cages on the bottom... and a clear sidewindow just where the mobo is located on top

Thermaltake Mozart TX

i was highly considering the mozart myself

Thermaltake Mozart TX I have been looking at that for a server very recently, an salty recomended me a LIAN LI I am now thinking of getting the two an seeing what I can do with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom