Need Help with a $700 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the x1950pro is a bit better than the 7900gs... but you can overclock the 7900gs to beat it anyways..

The 7900GTS is considerably cheaper also. Thinking that's the one I'm going to go with. Probably going to buy this tonight, with the motherboard you suggested instead.

One thing I couldn't find on that one is if there is a manufacturer warranty.. Looked on their website and didn't see anything.

gts? what are you talking about?

but the 7900gs is a lot cheaper... it got discontinued :(

If your gona be just playing WoW and CS:S then you don't need that CPU at all. I used to get (untill i updated) a constant 60Fps at maximum settings 1650x1080 with a E6300, 2GB ram and X1950Pro, i would highly reccomend the H.I.S Radeon X1950Pro by the way, runs brilliantly.

Decided to get it tomorrow instead. How big of a difference am I going to notice between the E6750 and E2180 if I'm not playing super graphic intensive games?

Is the E6750 worth the extra $100?

not really... CPU cache does have come effect in games.... but both are killer overclockers....

Just purchased it. Thanks for the help everyone.

This computer will be able to upgrade to a 8800 or 9800 later on even with the E2180 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom