RAM Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
64-bit will increase your speed some, I don't know for a fact, just what I've heard here. i will be getting the 64-bit but only 2 gig ram for now. 64 will allow me (and you) to upgrade to more ram later. more ram=better responsiveness later down the road!

that, my friend, is best answered by someone else... and a good q from me as well lol. I'll do some research and see if I can come up with the answer myself

i wouldnt get 64bit because ive heard of some system errors and crashes mainly with pc games, if you dont game then i would

i wouldnt get 64bit because ive heard of some system errors and crashes mainly with pc games, if you dont game then i would

I've never had any cause of 64bit. If anything it should be more stable. There have been some driver issues in the past, however, as more people are moving too it manufacturers are getting up to speed now. Even 64bit graphics drivers are coming out about the same time as the 32bits.

64bit seems very good to me. I really dont know why you would go 32 bit now, as the future is quite obviously 64bit and its becoming more and more common. Also 4GBs is great, although i would probably suggest 4x1Gb as i have heard the 2GB sticks do not overclock well.

4Gigs is useless junk at the moment, unless you intend on playing CoD4 were the reccomended is 2GB for Vista... 4 gigs may see a tiny improvement. But 4Gigs is great for bragging :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom