Soul Savage Worklog

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well I just bought a fan controller panel, so will probably be adding that in as well as some light shielding in the coming weeks... possibly replacing the sound card etc, as long as I can find one that connects to BOTH my front audio panel (not-creative-labs) and my speakers (creative-labs), which could be more difficult than it sounds...

I'll also be adding some EL wire to the mix, running it though the cable sleeving so it lights up.

gotta give you props on a sick build!!! love the orange (supposed to be red lol) glow!! and the G15 LED keyboard and dual joysticks!! let me just say that I am now inspired to start plans for a new build, even though my current project is still not even finished yet.

I'm actually reviving this project now... just have to get some parts for custom wiring so I can install the new fan controller and lighting.

a quick question for you about this build... okay well actually two...

1. is the power supply on top or at the bottom of the case, because all the pics of the case I've seen for retail show the psu bay on the bottom... and if it is on top how did you change that?

*edit*
I found the pic of one like you have... it came that way... don't know why newegg sells it w/ the psu on the bottom of the csae though...
**edit**
okay... i'm an extreme noob I guess... I found it all now... different model no. teaches me not to read the whole post...

2. what joysticks do you have for that set-up on page two?

a quick question for you about this build... okay well actually two...

1. is the power supply on top or at the bottom of the case, because all the pics of the case I've seen for retail show the psu bay on the bottom... and if it is on top how did you change that?

The case supports dual PSUs, so it's both. You can put your PSU at the top, or the bottom, depending on your preferences. I recommend the top, unless you're keeping the case on coasters to get adequate ventilation from below. I have my PSU at the top, so it acts as another exhaust fan.

2. what joysticks do you have for that set-up on page two?
Those are Saitek Cyborg EVOs. They're fully ambidextrous with reversible/adjustable controls and handrests, so they're identical, just configured differently for the left and right hands. I got them for something like $30 each back when Saitek was having a sale on their website with free shipping. Well worth the money.

RTA????

also why the 3 month old thread bump (this is really getting Iritating...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom