Need Help with a $700 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it definitely is considerably cheaper, are there any major drawbacks to that one compared to the one I have listed currently?

Also, can anyone recommend me a good wireless keyboard that is standard size in the $20-50 range?

EDIT: What's better, an 8600 GT or 7900GS?

no.... theres no drawbacks... its the same thing as the p35-ds3l but its made by Abit...

does it have to be a Wireless Keyboard? why not just get a cheap keyboard...

I thought about that, may just go for a cheap one right now and decide if I want a wireless, just my setup makes it easier for a wireless keyboard and wired mouse.

Only thing I'm unsure of then before I buy is 8600GT or 7900GS?

well, if you wanna overclock a lot... both are great... but 7900gs does better most of the time... at stock... but i do know that the 8600gt can perform with an x1950pro and 7950gt if you overclock it hard enough... hmm.. tough call... go with whats cheaper..

Read up on it a little and checked out a few websites.

Seems that the 7900GS has the best overall performance. The X1950 PRO also seems good, but supposedly some games have ATI driver issues, and I think I remember reading about that also for a couple games I've looked at playing. Pretty certain I'm going to go with the 7900GS.

Edit: Ruled out the 8600GT because the 7900GS performs just as well if not better. I'm not going to play any DX10 games anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom