"How do I OVERCLOCK????...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATIRAGEPRO I am sorry that you are getting upset by some people, these people just get annoyed by the fact that overclocking information is already out there. You obviously wanted personalised help for overclocking you hardware, I hope you find it in people's posts.

FYI - My "How to overclock" post was created after this post was written.

But it is true that I have a post explaining the most common ways to overclock, feel free to have a look here:

How to overclock.

"Get Info..."

Kangaroo said:
ATIRAGEPRO I am sorry that you are getting upset by some people, these people just get annoyed by the fact that overclocking information is already out there. You obviously wanted personalised help for overclocking you hardware, I hope you find it in people's posts.

FYI - My "How to overclock" post was created after this post was written.

But it is true that I have a post explaining the most common ways to overclock, feel free to have a look here:

How to overclock.
(Wow. I didn't realize that your post went up right after mine.)

FYI i wasn't finished asking some questions. I guess i wen't here because i was sick and tired of people explaining this like an alien from outer space!!:mad: (Anyone who's ever went through collage for this knows what i'm talking about...) So i thought I'd come here, and ask some REAL HUMAN BEINGS about this subject! but there are still some questions i ment to ask. because everywhare else i wen't to, had different methods, for different processors. some of them said that you couldn't doo that with a Socket 7 processor. Some said that you could. Outhers said that that wasn't possible with a Plug and play (Modular) BIOS. Some outhers said you needed a firmware BIOS for this task! None of them worked. So instead of wrecking my brains trying to figure this sh** out, i wen't to my last resort. You guys...

Thanks for your help guys!:D :cool:

"Downward spirol..."

knuckle50 said:
No, I dont go around causing trouble, but when someone asks a stupid question I give them a stupid answer. Please refer to http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Knuckle50... This was the STUPIDEST link, i've ever seen in my life.:p :p :p

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

SOMEONE PLEASE READ THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:

you just referred me to a book, about making your questions more difficult to answer! LOL!! :laughing: :laughing: :cool:

"Excuse me?..."

Where the heck did you get this stuff? When I was finished with this post, I only miss spelled one word. I also continuously previewed that posts to make sure that I didnÂ’t miss spell anything? I JUST FINNISHED THAT POST 183 SECCONDS AGO!! What the hell!!

I donÂ’t know how YOU got to that, but your grammatical corrective post was rather inaccurate considering the circumstances. IÂ’m still puzzled at how you got that. Â….

Whatever. But I still consider that book ridiculous, because using big words, and complicated grammatical techniques to extend the life of your question in my opinion is really stupid SH***. SorryÂ…
:rolleyes:

And i read the whole thing allready! LOL!

Can a moderator please end this thread. I am looking for some good insight about overclocking and it's been ruined by this behavior. If you two really want to keep fighting - take it to personal private messages or some other chat.

It would be nice if everyone at these boards got along-

Esse said:
It would be nice if everyone at these boards got along- [/B]

pfffff yea right, everybody has their opinions and then some smart ass makes a comment about how he doesnt like it, and then comes the 3 page flaming thread that was once full of useful information is now ruined.

Yeah... sorry guys

It got out of hand... but I'm so tired of forums where people ask such stupid questions... I mean seriously people you need to search, do research, and if you end up not finding anything pertinent, ask intelligent questions.

knuckle50 said:
but I'm so tired of forums where people ask such stupid questions... I mean seriously people you need to search, do research, and if you end up not finding anything pertinent, ask intelligent questions.

Yes I agree, people do need to search more often because they just wind up opening another thread and wasting precious bandwidth:mad: at the same time, and that has already been posted and answered but instead they get people saying "Use the goddamn seach button fool" and they don't get their answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom