Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

regeisle

In Runtime
Hello all, I've posted a few times over the past few days as I was getting ready for my first build. Took about 4 hours total, but NOT ONE PROBLEM :)

SPECS:

P4 2.8 800 FSB (Northwood)
Intel D865PERL Mobo
Antec Performance PLUS F/T case with 430 TruePower PSU
2 x 512MB Kingston DDR400 running in dual channel
Sapphire Radeon 9000 Pro (not great)
Dual Layer DVD +/- R/RW (coming soon!)
WD 120 GB 8MB Cache, 7200 RPM

Now I'm enjoying the lovely task of reinstalling EVERYTHING! So much fun...

Just wanted to say a big thanks thought to everyone who participates on this board. I hardly knew you could build your own computer until about a year ago, and after doing some research and getting some helpful advice, I've built this new system for about $500 (some "recycled" parts and old monitor).

I'm finally rid of the old P3 866!!!

wow, 500. that's realy good, that's about how much i'm gonna spend, probaly a couple hundread more though, nice setup man!

How the heck did you get that for 500. well nvm i probably could if i searched. but nice work regeisle good to here it went okay in the build

I built my current system (look in the sig) for 500. Eveything was bought on Ebay. Also everything was new unused and some parts were still under waranty. Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging :(

wow, thats a good price, but does it include the optical drive?

cause good dual layers cost at least $100

yea i love newegg... i'd rather pay an extra 10 bucks and know that if i have a problem, they'll fix it no matter what.. rather then going to some pos site and never hear from them again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom